Cecelia Test ------ What's in my daily bag?

    This is a theme that almost every blogger or Youtuber would made for showing made-ups and other small useful things in people's bag and share with audience and readers. I would not like to show the everything in my bag because they are all in a mess. The most interesting part in my bag I think is the make-up bag which I put in my bag every day. Although sometimes I do not have make-up all day, I would take it in case the situation that I need to makeup.
             

    This is the bag I take every day. This bag is from one of the summer set I bought from Sephora. So it looks very shinny. This size is really suitable for my bag. So I choose this one.



    This is the foundation I used to make my daily foundation last longer when I feel that part of my foundation disappear. This is from a Korean brand Clio. This brand is a brand new brand from Korea since this brand's price is very reasonable and the function is really inevitable. 



    This is eyeshadow palette I put in my bag every day. This is from Tom Ford. It's name is Honeymoon which is very popular in China. Also, it is hard to buy in China, Korea and Japan because these colors are really suitable for Asian girls. So almost all of them are bought so this palette is always out of stock. For almost all daigous in China, the price is almost doubled and it is hard to find any place to buy. I appreciate this palette a lot. This size fits in my bag and colors fit for daily use. The mirror in this palette is big enough for me to use every day. Also, the package is really beautiful. The dark brown with a purple tone combines with the golden color, which is really impressive.


    This is the eyebrow pencil from elf. This pencil is really cheap and not bad use. It is really cheap, especially when there has a discount in Walmart. The texture is really creamy. 




    This is the blotting powder from Fenty Beauty. This is the only thing I think is worthy to buy for Asian girls. They have a lot of beautiful highlights with amazing colors but most of them are not suitable for Asian girls' makeup for daily use. This powder is transparent. It is magnetic at the front of the package. I love the packaging and the mirror in the of in this package. It is not bad in make the makeup more stable and last for longer time. Also, I would use it to make my face more matte after several hours. 


    This is lipstick from Armani. This is number 201. I bought in when I was in Nordstrom in Los Angeles. The BA told me that this color cannot be bought everywhere and he had no idea that why they had this color in their storage. This color is truly pretty because the creamy texture and soft dark red when I put it on my lips. I recommend this a lot.





评论

热门博文