CECELIA TEST2 -- She Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

    After last time I introduced the colourpop palette. I bought another one. It called She. The color of She is more gentle and more red style. On the introduction on the website, it said that "It’s coming up roses in soft mauve tones and buttery metallic finishes. Romantic shades make it easy to transition from sweet damsel to femme fatale" The package is still cute with roses on the cover of the pack. The texture of the package is not good because it is made of paper but not bad. They are light weight and not big. So, you can take it with you in your purse everyday.


    I tried all the color on my arm. The colors are pretty and pigmented. But I still feel bad about some shimmery color. The texture of some shimmery colors give me a feeling that this is inexpensive.  For your budget is limited, this palette is okay to buy but there are some other drug store eyeshadow palette with pretty colors and better texture, such as NYX. For your budget is not limited, you could totally buy it for fun or collection. For me, it is more like a collection thing other than daily use. They are too red and lack a dark color for me to put at the end of the eyelid. Given to the price, I could understand. The color combination sometimes makes me confused because these colors are too alike to each other.


    These pictures are show you the colors on my arms. The colors are pretty, especially for autumn and winter. And they can show really pretty color on your eyelids. Also, they can last a long time on your eyelids, which is a character for almost all the cosmetics in Colourpop. Their have made a lot of colors of eye pigments and all of them are soft, creamy, long-lasting and reasonable. I totally recommend that. But for the lipsticks they came out. They are not bad for the price. But the matte colors are to dry and little bit thick to make my lips feel uncomfortable. But the color is pretty and it could last long time too. 
    As an Asian girl, I sometimes do not like this kind of pink colors on my eyes because if I cannot blend it approximately. I would feel like I have not waked up and my eyes are swell.  Also, I am a yellow tone skin. This color sometimes makes me feel dirty. I use dark red more often because I always want to look cool. Only when I want to makeup a kind of Japanese style looking, I would use the light shimmery pink and purple. They can make you really cute and natural looking when you use them in right way.
    Overall, this platte is a good choice. 







评论

热门博文