Cecelia Test1 -- JEFFREE STAR MINI NUDES BUNDLE: VOLUME1

        Write something before it truly begin. I am really interested in make up for years. And I am a yellow tone skin, using the second whitest foundation in the yellow tone. Also, I am mixed skin. I will be more oil skin in the summer and drier in the winter.

     
        Jeffree star is a famous make-up artist and wanted to make the most light weight liquid-to-matte lipstick on the market. He started his own cosmetics line for almost 3 years.
     
        Mini Velour Liquid bundle comes with 7 of top selling nudes + Skin Tight in this brand which was previously a Lip Ammo and now in the magical liquid formula! The Skin Tight Liquid Lip is exclusive to this mini bundle, which is perfect for travel size and keeping in the bag and purse. He said that he may consider to put out volume 2 or volume 3.


 

        To be more specific, the normal size is 0.19oz and this size is 0.07oz, less then a half. But in my opinion, this size is totally enough for daily use.

        The package is really attractive. There is magnetic feeling when you open it. The size is big. The color of them are really wonderful.
And I will go more details in the following passage.


        It feels really good when you open it. They order like a fan in front of your face and there are eight lipsticks

        The eight shades are the best-selling in the Jeffree Star cosmetics. Actually, half of the colors are not that friendly to the people who have yellow tone skin, which make you look sick if you do not wear suitable eyeshadow and contour.



I tried all of them on my lips. It is a hard work because it is hard remove especially just after you put them on your lips. These are most of them. And I have no idea why I lost two of them since I truly took picture.







The texture of this lipstick is light and it can last a long time. I tried it for three times. It can last about 6 hours even you eat and drink. The smell of these 8 shades are totally different. And I love some of them, which is mint.

The color GEMINI is my favorite which is the last second among these pictures. It is really nature. So this color could be used no matter you make up or not and gives you a good look.

Thank you for reading this. And Have a nice day~ :P

   

评论

热门博文