Cecelia Test -- My Japanese basic skin care love Part II

    After I coming back from LA, I shared my experiences and the places I like in LA last blog. LA is a wonderful place to go and I really enjoyed myself. And then I notice that I need to share another part of my Japanese basic skin care love of mine with you. Since many Asian cosmetic websites may have a big discount at the end of the year, this is the time for you to try something new and save something you love.

1.


    These two are easily to figure out that they are from SHISEIDO. They are used for whiting your skin tone. For most American and European women, this function may be hard to understand and they would not choose to buy it since tan is their popular trend. But for most Asian girls, everyone wants to be a snow-white. These two products cannot make you a snow-white but it can bright your face in the morning after one night. Also, they could make your skin smooth and stable which are the most important function for me. This is the medium kind of products among this brand. The price is reasonable and affordable. I recommend it for those mixed skin. For dry skin, it may not moisture enough and for those oil skin I feel it may be a little bit oily. Since my skin is mixed, I think these two are suitable for me.

2. 


   This  is the facial cotton from Unicharm. This is one of the most famous product from this brand. It is very thin facial cotton and very soft. It save you a lot of treatment essence. They could not have any cotton fall down and could absorb enough essence for your daily skin care. The price is also reasonable and affordable. It is only $3.69 on Amazon for 40 count. I recommend it very much for people with limited budget and students.

3. 

   This is a LION PAIR Acne Cream. It costs $13.5 on Yamibuy which is an American Asian shopping website. This is very useful for clearing acnes. When you feel there is an acne on your face which is red and swell and uncomfortable, you could use it at night. This cream will release this acne if this acne just come out. For the big ones, it will accelerate the speed of the mature of the acne. I recommend it for those who are not acne skin for an emergency.

4. 

    The last thing I recommend today is a great product, especially for Asian girls. This is the Kiss Me Mascara. This is waterproof and could make your eyelash really curve for all day. But this is not for western girls I think. Because Tati tested this before and feel that this is not that useful. For Asian girls, they would like to make more natural makeup and their eyes are relatively smaller. This size is totally designed for Asian girls.


This is the part two and I may have part three or part four because I have so many small makeup or skin care things from Japan which are so useful that I bought them again and again with no conscious. 

评论

热门博文