Cecelia Test -- My Japanese basic skin care love Part I

    As a Chinese, Japanese skin care stuff are very well-known for some specific brand, such as SHISEIDO, SK-II and some others. I love them, too. And I used and bought some of them again and again. They really help me a lot calm down my skin situation and improve my skin texture. So, I want to share my love to you.

1.

    This is called Barrier Repair Basic Facial Mask from Mandom. Mandom is a Japanese brand with very many inexpensive and useful products. The two famous ones are this mask and the eye makeup remover. And I want to focus on this facial mask. This series of facial masks have 3 different kinds and with different colors package. Although they said they have different functions to the skin, I feel the texture of the masks are different but no actually different function to face. You just need to put the mask on face and wait for 10 mins and then take it off. It has very high moisture to face, and help face to calm down when you have some emergency problems. I recommend this a lot because the price is reasonable compared with most facial masks from Western brands and the function is enough for girls and boys in their 20s.

2.


This is another brand mask. It is also well-known for its jelly texture. The price of this is higher than the former one and it has much more product in. And you could have it on your face for 30 mins. When you have time, you could choose this one. It is also high moisture to your face and make your skin feel like baby face when you just finish it. There is just one thing I am not very into. The mask paper is not what I like. It is just like a paper, not a mask paper because it cannot absorb the product in this mask.

3.

    Biore is also a Japanese drug store brand with very reasonable price. This is a product with both remover and cleanser function and when I bought it the price is about $3 to $4. It is extremely cheap but it is really really useful and convenient. Since this product combines both remover and cleanser. You could just use this at night to wash your face. The smell is common and speed to remove makeup is quick and the it can remove the make clean and clear, including your eye and lip makeup. You just need wash your face for a little bit longer. I used it almost every weekday because I like to have makeup but I am really busy and just want to go to bed after everyday work. I recommend this very much. But for those who have time to do this work more carefully. I feel EVE LOM is still the best.

4.

    This is a eye washing water from KOBAYASHI. This is a drug store brand too with many products related to eyes. This eye washing water is recommended to those who like to wear contacts. I love wear contacts every day and I love to makeup. The problem is that when you do the eye makeup, there may be some product into your eyes and you did not realize it. Of course, this is not good for your eyes, especially I wear contacts. So I may wash my eyes 2 to 3 times a week. Do not use it every day.


评论

热门博文